October 18 – November 5
Every fall Mortenson Non-Union Craft Team Members have the option to update their insurance elections during Open Enrollment. Find more information by watching a video summarizing your benefits, learning about new benefits, reviewing updated rates and determining your next steps.
Watch a video summarizing all benefits available to Non-Union Craft Team Member here.
Don’t wait until the last minute to enroll! Return your forms to your project office or to your foreman by November 5!
- If you don’t have a pre-populated form, you can download a 2022 NUC Insurance Form here.
- Any changes will be effective 1/1/2022
Review updated 2022 Rates! Medical rates slightly increased in 2022 and dental rates were flat again in 2022.
2022 Medical, Pharmacy, Vision, and Disability Weekly Rates
|Coverage Level||Medical, Pharmacy, Vision, and Disability Weekly Rates|
|Team Member + Spouse||$62.92|
|Team Member Plus Child(ren)||$56.45|
|Family (Team Member Plus Spouse Plus Child(ren))||$91.30|
|Single Plus Domestic Partner1||$62.92|
|Single with Child(ren) Plus Domestic Partner 1||$91.30|
|Single Plus Domestic Partner with Child(ren) 1||$91.30|
2022 Dental Weekly Rates
|Dental Weekly Rate|
|Team Member Plus Spouse||$4.85|
|Team Member Plus Child(ren)||$5.08|
|Family (Team Member Plus Spouse Plus Child(ren))||$8.08|
|Single Plus Domestic Partner 1||$4.85|
|Single with Child(ren) Plus Domestic Partner 1||$8.08|
|Single Plus Domestic Partner with Child(ren) 1||$8.08|
Mortenson NUC Team Members, spouses, and dependents have access to two programs:
- Quit Genius – App-based Tobacco Cessation Program to help you quit smoking, vaping, or chewing
- 2nd.MD – Expert Medical Second Opinion vendor to provide guidance on an upcoming surgery or new diagnosis.
Summary of what is staying the same in 2022:
- Mortenson team members and their families will still have access to the dedicated CareConnect team
- You’ll be able to connect with a team of experts dedicated exclusively to Mortenson team members for answers to questions about the health needs of you and your family.
- Contact the CareConnect team at 833.209.6462
- NO changes to medical co-pays (fixed amount for a covered service) when you visit the doctor:
- $0 – Virtual visits and preventive visits
- $20 – Primary doctor office visits
- $40 – Specialist visits
- $50 – Urgent care visits
- $300 + deductible and coinsurance – Emergency room visits
- NO changes to pharmacy co-pays for prescription medications:
- $0 – Preventive
- $5 – Tier 1 medications
- $50 – Tier 2 medications
- $150 – Tier 3 medications
Review other resources mailed to homes and available at projects